Newbury Partners is a business process and IT services consulting firm specializing in Bullhorn for the Staffing Industry. We assist Bullhorn clients with software implementation, optimization, data migration, customizations, Canvas reporting, training and support. Newbury has been implementing staffing industry applications since 2005 and is currently seeking 2 Sales Representatives to support our North American customers.
Newbury Sales Representatives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling our full line of services to the Staffing Industry.
• Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
• Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
• Presenting and selling new Bullhorn implementations and managed services, including Front office, Middle Office, Automation, Data Engineering, Technical Advisory, and Custom Development.
• Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist.
• Develop strong relationships with Bullhorn representatives and clients and deliver high levels of client care.
• Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in a sales (business to business) environment.
• ATS/Software sales experience to the Staffing Industry preferred.
• Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus.
• Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach.
• Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.